Big Chop is synonymised for providing high quality handmade Tasmanian Timber chopping /presentation boards, knife blocks and knife racks. Now the tradition continues with the launch of our range of our perfect slice bread knives.
Like all our products, we source premium timbers that are responsibly harvested. Our skilled
artisans then make these timbers into bread knives that harness the natural beauty of the
Big Chop Perfect Slice Bread Knives are made from a selection of these stunning Tasmanian Timbers:
Tasmanian Blackwood (Acacia melanoxylon)
Dark brown, often with narrow bands of lighter colour. Sometimes reddish streaks are also present.
Myrtle (Nothofagus cunninghamii)
Rich red to reddish brown and orange tones.
Celery Top Pine (Phyllocladus aspleniifolius)
Pale yellow and darkens to a mellow rose gold hue over time.
Naturally to compliment these stunning timbers and high-quality designs we
have chosen the finest bread slicing carbon blades.
Big Chop Perfect Slice Bread Knives Features:
- Handmade in Tasmanian Australia.
- A consistent thickness of bread with every slice.
- Made from sustainable timbers.
- Knife blade shield for safety.
- More contemporary designs to differentiate from traditional look.
- Commercial Bread slicing carbon coated blades which are used in commercial bakery bread slicing machines.
- Blade removable and reversable for left-handed people.
- Clean with a damp soapy cloth and wipe dry.